1. The packaging protection of the LED flexible lamp st […]
1. The packaging protection of the LED flexible lamp strip is not perfect, resulting in damage to the lamp bead during the transportation process.
2. The soldering point of the LED flexible lamp strip has a phenomenon of virtual soldering, and the vibration during the transportation causes the solder joint to fall off and the light strip is not bright.
3, LED flexible lamp with less solder, the solder joints are easy to fall off
4. The quality of the LED flexible lamp with solder is not good. The soldering point of the LED flexible lamp strip is prone to brittle cracking and falling off during the bending process.
5. When the LED flexible lamp strip is installed, the bending angle is too large, causing the LED flexible lamp to be separated from the copper foil and causing the light to be off.
6. The LED flexible lamp strip is over-squeezed when installed, resulting in damage to the LED flexible lamp with the chip or the solder joints being deformed and not lit.
7. LED flexible lamp with circuit board solder mask is too thick, solder and circuit board can not be completely fused together during soldering, it is also a kind of virtual soldering phenomenon.
8. The LED flexible lamp strip can not be twisted during installation. If it is distorted, the solder joint of the LED flexible strip will fall off and cause no light.
9, static electricity burned, because the LED is a static sensitive component, there is no static protection measures, it will lead to chip burnout.