1. It is widely used in dangerous environments such as […]
1. It is widely used in dangerous environments such as oil exploitation, oil refining, chemical industry, military industry, as well as offshore oil platforms, oil tankers and other places for general lighting and work lighting;
2. Applicable to energy-saving renovation projects and places where maintenance and replacement are difficult;
3. Applicable to places with high protection requirements and humidity;
4. Applicable to areas 1 and 2 of the explosive gas environment;
5. Applicable to IIA, IIB, IIC explosive gas environment;
6, for the T1-T6 group temperature group.